Did you notice that your cursor sometimes disappears? Usually, your cursor will disappear whilst you’re typing or performing other actions on your PC. This isn’t a bug, it’s a feature built into Windows 8 and Windows 10.
If you don’t like the feature, you can follow the steps provided below to turn the feature off completely. Once you’ve followed these steps, you’ll be able to see your mouse cursor at all times.
- Open up the Mouse Settings panel (type in the search box or open Settings from the menu)
- Click “Additional Mouse Settings” to show more options
- Open the “Pointer Options” tab
- Uncheck the “Hide pointer while typing” checkbox
- Apply settings and hit OK
You may also find the other options on this page to be useful. For example, the “Automatically move pointer to the default button” option may be switched off to stop your cursor moving without you touching the mouse.